Tile and stone flooring are two of the most versatile options available for Cleveland owners looking to customize their space. With a nearly endless array of different choices available, it’s easy to play with shapes and patterns to match your style. The design experts at Floor Coverings International Cleveland East will work with you to bring your vision of stone or tile flooring to life to create something truly unique!
Tile & Stone Benefits
- They are known for their durability and are a great option for high-traffic areas.
- Glass, ceramic, and certain varieties of stone tile are non-porous, making them particularly well suited for humid environments like bathrooms.
- They are easy to clean with a broom and damp mop, making them a favorite choice for entryways.
- They come in numerous colors, shapes, sizes, and finishes, allowing you to easily customize your space.
- You can install them as flooring, accent tiles, backsplashes, or in showers. Many kinds of tiles can be used in outside spaces as well.
Tile & Stone Precautions
- Grouting and sealing requirements will change depending on the tile material. Some require more maintenance than others.
- Certain types of tile and stone flooring require special care to prevent staining.
- Tile and stone flooring create a very hard surface that some people find uncomfortable to stand on for longs periods of time. Considering using areas rugs to provide extra cushioning.
- Tile and stone flooring are naturally chilly underfoot. Fortunately many types can be installed with radiant heat flooring to create a pleasantly warm surface.
Interested in using tile or stone flooring in your next project? Contact Floor Coverings International Cleveland East today! Schedule your free in-home design consultation and view samples to help you find the perfect match for your lifestyle needs!
You Might Also Be Interested In
Photo Credit: Nomad_Soul