Hardwood flooring is sleek, cozy, and durable. It has a luxurious look and a solid feel. With the variety of species and finishes available in the greater Cleveland, hardwood flooring is completely adaptable to your space. Our trained design associates can even create a custom hardwood flooring pattern that fits your room perfectly. Diagonal, herringbone, borders, and other patterns add interest to a room and take a hardwood floor from beautiful to extraordinary.
Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
- Hardwood flooring does not retain dust, pollen, and other allergens.
- Regular sweeping is generally all that is needed to keep hardwood floors looking great.
- Hardwood can be sanded and restained to keep it looking just like new.
- They are very durable and can potentially last many lifetimes.
- Hardwoods add a warm, natural look to your home.
- In Cleveland, hardwood flooring is available in a wide range of species, finishes, and widths to create specialized looks for almost any room.
Drawbacks of Hardwood
- Footsteps and ambient echoes can cause rooms with hardwood flooring to be noisy. Area rugs are often used to counter this effect.
- In general, hardwood flooring is not recommended for rooms or areas subject to water or moisture exposure.
Your Local Cleveland Hardwood Flooring Experts
We make the process of selecting new flooring easy with our mobile showroom. Don’t come to us, we’ll bring the samples to you! Once you’ve selected the perfect hardwood for your home, our trained design associates will provide a free proposal and estimate. We look forward to working with you!
Photo Credit: Pics721